I’m making a marble dining table! It’s asymmetric, it’s unique, and it’s everything I could have imagined! This marble table top is something I thought about for weeks but couldn’t think of how to make it… until now! I love how this diy dining table is coming together and can’t wait to show you how to use MDF to make a tabletop, cut out a custom design, and turn it into marble! I also can’t wait to do the final diy dining table reveal (in next week’s video). The total cost for this table (including the legs, table top and fasteners) is about $220CAD or $165 USD (though probably even less in a big city or in the USA).
PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO:
– 3/4″ MDF sheet (home depot)
– acrylic paint (black and 1 grey)
– epoxy: https://amzn.to/3HR3IGf
Click Here to SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/diydalia
Follow Me on INSTAGRAM @diydalia_
MY FILMING EQUIPMENT
– Main Camera: https://amzn.to/3hhHsL6
– Wide Angle Lens (usually use this when I’m sitting and talking): https://amzn.to/3bkhzq9
– Telephoto Lens (usually shoot my broll with this): https://amzn.to/3bih1Rw
– Mic: https://amzn.to/2Qbfl54
// F O L L O W M E //
// C O N T A C T M E //
Want to reach out? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for watching & supporting!